Professional Moving Company Fort Worth, Texas
Move On Demand based in Fort Worth, Texas is your best choice for home moves, apartment moves, corporate moves, long distance moves and moves to storage. You can choose to pack on your own, or let Move On Demand handle some or all of the work.
Why Move On Demand?
- Move On Demand is equipped with a large 48 foot truck allowing you the most affordable one trip move. Our large truck is essential for long distance moves when multiple trips are not feasible.
- Our smaller 24 foot trucks are perfect for apartments and three bedroom homes. Our expert movers will utilize every inch of our trucks to ensure you the fastest lowest cost move possible.
- Our movers are full time employees. We do not use day labor. We are licensed and insured for your protection and safety.
- We will customize your move. You can choose to pack your entire home or office or have Move On Demand do the packing. We will supply packing material at an affordable price or you can supply the packing material.
- Shrink wrap is included to protect your belongings when you choose the hourly rate plan.
- We also provide free wardrobe box rentals for your move when you choose the hourly rate plan.
At Move On Demand, we customize our home move services to your special needs, whether local or long distance. We understand how important it is to keep everything efficient when moving from one home to another, and work with you as a partner. Learn More...
Move On Demand knows apartment moves inside and out. We’ve had experience with apartments of all sizes, shapes, locales and possible restrictions. High-rise, dormitory, condo, or other living space, we’ll make it very smooth. Learn More...
Whether your company plans to move across the street or a long distance, Move On Demand makes the transition seamless and affordable. We have extensive experience in providing site relocation services. Learn More...
Here are some tried-and-true tips for residential and corporate moves. Better to do your homework and be ready than waste time and money when you’re in the middle of a move.
Take what’s most important with you.
Weigh the options: heavier boxes aren’t so smart.
Weekday moves are better for your wallet.
Use towels as packing material instead of paper.
Color code to lighten your load.
Hire a professional mover if possible.
Make “Open First” boxes a priority.
Keep a suitcase packed for everyone.
Plan for every square inch of office or home.
Get started on your move early.